Freisenbruch Insurance Services Ltd. is pleased to offer Bermuda law firms exclusive competitive rates with a simplified application process.
In addition, when you apply for a Practicing Certificate renewal, Freisenbruch Insurance Services Ltd will notify the Bermuda Bar Association that your insurance is in effect.
To receive a no obligation quote, please contact:
Freisenbruch Insurance Services Ltd.
75 Front Street
Hamilton HM 12
Phone: (441) 296-3600 x 231
Fax: (441) 295-6209
BERMUDA BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
Freisenbruch Insurance Services Ltd., with the endorsement of the Bermuda Bar Association, has designed insurance coverage tailored for the Bermuda Bar Association membership.
- It provides affordable insurance for members which is designed to be compliant with Bermuda Bar (Insurance) Rules 2009 with preferred premium and coverage terms
- The policy is underwritten by Endurance Worldwide Insurance Ltd (Sompo International) Financial Strength Rating A + (Superior) A.M Best and A + (Strong) Standard & Poor’s
The insurance purchasing involves completion of a two (2) page proposal form with supplemental questionnaire for Outside Directorships /Trustees.
Please contact one of Freisenbruch Insurance Services Ltd dedicated service team members as follows:
Freisenbruch Broking Team
DUTY TO DISCLOSE ALL MATERIAL FACTS
You have a duty to disclose all material facts to insurers. Whenever you seek new insurance or to renew or amend existing insurance this duty requires notification to insurers of any information which might influence Insurers decision whether or not to accept the proposed risk, what premium to charge and whether any special terms or conditions apply. This duty rests entirely with an Insured ‐ Insurers are under no duty to make enquiries of them.
Examples of matters that may be regarded as material are:
- Details of all past claims and circumstances, irrespective of whether or not they were insured
- Previous cover having been cancelled or declined by insurers
- Refusal of membership or disciplinary action taken by a Professional Body
Failure to disclose material facts may result in the policy being avoided or claims not being paid. If you are unsure about whether something would be considered material it is recommended that you notify insurers.